||eMAM™ is a web-accessible digital asset management software system created to organize, share, and send your digitized content: videos, audios, images, and documents. This powerful platform is loaded with features and a range of options to meet the diverse needs of organizations small and large.
- Search: powerful, intelligent search options to help you find the right digital assets right away.
- Preview: lightweight proxy copies so you view from anywhere, with easy storage and transmission at low cost.
- Annotate, Mark, and Subclip: global collaboration is easy when you can share ideas on a particular frame or part of an asset.
- Review and approval: share one or many assets via branded emails.
- Organize: group clips to share with others while controlling permissions.
- Deliver: powerful transcoding function to make virtually any format required.
App: native applications for Apple iPAD and Android tablets.
Mobile: access content from smart phones and tablets
Clients: simplified for easy use for general users or external
Director: loaded with powerful features for administrative or advanced users
Superadmin: complete configuration tool for admins to manage your system
eMAM Online: hosted, software as a service (SaaS) model with your content in our dedicated hardware. No hardware costs or IT staff are needed to access the full power of the system.
eMAM Vault: archive management system available as software-only or as a turnkey system with server, storage, and LTO library all included. You can get the ease of use and powerful feature set of eMAM, with the security and scalability of an LTO library at a surprisingly affordable cost.
eMAM Workgroup: our cost effective software package provides powerful workflow solutions to a wide range of organizations. Available as software-only or as a turnkey system including servers and storage. It provides powerful and flexible asset management tools to meet your present needs, and the scalability for future needs.
eMAM Enterprise: a fully scaled system running from multiple servers to meet the security, throughput, and redundancy needs of the largest organizations.